Friday, September 2, 2011

LETS GET THE WORD OUT CHRISTIANS!!!


CONFERENCE FLYERS
Katie sent me a link to a flyer on the conference to be held friday September 9th at Elk River High School. The cost is free, food donations requested. print a bunch up and hand 'em out or post them in public places. I would like to get out a couple times within the next week to hand out flyers and do some street evangelism in the process. If anyone would like to join me just let me know!

ADDENDUM: Does anyone know if The Crossing still intends on opening a campus in the Anoka/Ramsey area?


GOD'S GIFT TO YOU
I have yet to receive an entry in the "God's Gift To You" givaway! If I don't get anything by late next week, then I'll add another gift. The prior gift will roll over into the next weeks givaway if no one enters, so then someone would get two gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment