This weeks givaway, beginning 9/10/2011 is an 11 CD set of 48 short, twenty minute Systematic Theology lessons, hosted by Todd Friel with pastor "smarty-pants" R.W. Glenn of Redeemer Bible Church, supplying his astute theological insight. When these two get together it's great fun AND great biblical teaching!
Crossing attenders, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn what the Bible actually teaches about all the major doctrines set forth in Scripture; unlike pastor Eric's subtle, yet convincing Scripture twisting and false gospel which will only get you to Hell.
THIS IS HOW IT WILL WORK
- Roughly once a week I will post a picture and description of "God's Gift To You" that I intend to give away; for example a book or CD, or CD series. hen anyone who wants to participate can e-mail me at email@example.com About a week later I will select and contact the person who will receive the gift.
- I would encourage you to provide your spiritual background, whether you think you are a Christian or not, on what grounds you think you are or are not a Christian, and why you would like to receive that particular gift. I may use this information in making my decision, or I might just throw all names into a hat and pick one.
A FEW POINTS TO CONSIDER
- I will contact you either by e-mail or cell phone if you are the winner. You can then give me an address where I can send your gift.
- I may send an additional gift that applies to your current spiritual condition, circumstances, concerns, or questions regarding any point of doctrine that is a stumbling block to you.
- I will not post any of the winner's personal information on my blog to protect the winner from spiritual abuse.
- The "God's Gift To You" feature only applies to those who attend The Crossing or any other member of a church that they suspect is abusive, legalistic, or preaches a false gospel. The gift will also apply to anyone who doesn't understand the Gospel, does not know if they are are a genuine Christian, know they are not a Christian, but are interested, or they want to know more about the character of God. .
- If you are a Christian with a solid understanding of the Gospel and everything that it entails, then please refrain from entering; I would rather give gifts to those who need it most.
- You can be confident that I will not use your e-mail address for anything other than collecting information and receiving an address or cell phone number to send off your gift. We could also to agree to meet in person. I will not forward your information to any other enterprise, and I will not contact you for any other reason, unless you give me permission. However, you are free to contact me at any time.
- I would be happy to meet with you or talk with you on the phone if you have any concerns or questions.
- If you did not win the gift but think that you would benefit spiritually by receiving it, contact me and I will see if I have the resources to get you the same gift.
- Your feedback on what you thought of the gift is welcomed and encouraged.