FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES
Every week I am giving away a gift, without any obligation, called, "Free Gospel Resources". This week I will be giving away, "Jesus Plus Nothing Equals Everything", by Tullian Tchividjian. This is a great read for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of the Gospel. It's especially geared toward people who have been subjected to a legalistic, works-based theology.
I will be giving away one gift a week to those who qualify. E-mail me at email@example.com. if you are interested something beneficial and refreshing to your soul.
HOW IT WORKS
- Anyone can enter if they qualify. If you want to participate you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide some contact information. Provide an address where I can send your gift. And don't forget to tell me which gift you want.
- I would encourage you to provide your spiritual background; I may send an additional gift as it applies to your circumstances, or if you struggle with any point of Christian doctrine that is a stumbling block to you.
- I will not post any personal information on my blog to protect the recipient from spiritual abuse.
The "FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES' feature only applies only to the following...
- Anyone who attends The Crossing or any member of another church that is heretical, abusive, legalistic, or preaches a false gospel.
- Anyone who does not know if they are are a genuine Christian.
- Anyone who knows that they are not a Christian, but want to learn more about the Christian faith.
- Any member of the Back Door Ministries Support Group.
A FEW CONSIDERATIONS
- If you are a Christian with a solid understanding of the Gospel and everything that it entails, then please refrain from entering; I would rather give the resources to those who need it most.
- If I get more than one request per week, I will keep the requests in the order received. The person at the top of the list will be the next week's recipient.
- I will constantly update the resource pool with fresh and interesting resources as necessary.
- you can be confident that I will not use your e-mail address for anything other than receiving an address to send off your gift. I will not forward your information to any other enterprise, and I will not contact you for any other reason, unless you give me permission. However, you are free to contact me at any time.
- If you want to know why I am giving away gifts, check out the link,. "FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES"
May God bless you richly through these resources! Casey