- [If you have experienced spiritual abuse at The Crossing or any other church, you can contact Jeremy Rogahn from the Facebook page, Back Door Ministries Support Group. This group meets every Friday evening to help deal with the grief, anger, and wounds that result from spiritual abuse. This is a GREAT group of people and will give you full support and help your healing process regardless of your situation]
- Join my ministry, "Fighting the Good Fight: A Gospel Ministry" and help raise community awareness of The Crossing. Read the document explaining the mission of this ministry.
- Receive a Free gift! Many to choose from. More will soon be added!
FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES
Every week I am giving away gifts, without any obligation, called, "Free Gospel Resources". I will be giving away one gift a week to those who qualify. Scroll down to review the gifts in the givaway pool. If you see something you would like, then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org Scroll down to to the end of this post to see details...
This is an awesome, Gospel-centered music CD that is the fruit of Redeemer Bible Church worship pastor David Ward, titled, "Merciful To Me". Check the link for information and listen to the soundbytes of the songs on the CD. Some of the different musical genre's on the CD include bluegrass, jazz, and heavy metal. Most of the music is pretty mellow. Music is one way Christians can worship God. We sing to Him our praises and petitions, we reflect on His character and promises, and we marvel at the cross where justice and mercy meet.
=======================================================================This book, "counterfeit gospels" by Trevin Wax exposes six common false gospels in evangelicalism today. This book tells the real Gospel story, then exposes six frauds with practical ideas in countering these specific counterfeits.
HOW IT WORKS
- Anyone can enter if they qualify. If you want to participate you can e-mail me at email@example.com
- Please provide some contact information. Provide an address where I can send your gift. And don't forget to tell me which gift you want.
- I would encourage you to provide your spiritual background; ultimately I will decide if you qualify. Plus, I may send an additional gift as it applies to your circumstances, or if you struggle with any point of Christian doctrine that is a stumbling block to you.
- I will not post any personal information on my blog to protect the recipient from spiritual abuse.
The "FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES' feature only applies only to the following...
A FEW CONSIDERATIONS
- Anyone who attends The Crossing or any member of another church that is heretical, abusive, legalistic, or preaches a false gospel.
- Anyone who does not know if they are are a genuine Christian.
- Anyone who knows that they are not a Christian, but want to learn more about the Christian faith.
- Any member of the Back Door Ministries Support Group.
- If you are a Christian with a solid understanding of the Gospel and everything that it entails, then please refrain from entering; I would rather give the resources to those who need it most.
- If I get more than one request per week, I will keep the requests in the order received. The person at the top of the list will be the next week's recipient.
- I will constantly update the resource pool with fresh, interesting, and relevent resources as necessary.
- you can be confident that I will not use your e-mail address for anything other than receiving an address to send off your gift. I will not forward your information to any other enterprise, and I will not contact you for any other reason, unless you give me permission. However, you are free to contact me at any time.
- If you want to know why I am giving away gifts, check out the link,. "FREE GOSPEL RESOURCES"