Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BACK FROM VACATION...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i I just got back from Lake of the Woods Tuesday night. Needless to say I feel extremely burnt out from excessive fishing and the the long drive home yeateday.. We caught a ton of fish, mostly saugers, bet some decent walleyes in the mix. My nephew Ryan caught a bonafide jumbo perch that was 13 inches long and had to had weighed over a pound easily. It was a fun vacation. A friend from church, Jim, he has a cabin right on the lake, so I have many of opportunities to fish LOTW.

WHAT'S NEXT? 
Because I have been away for so long, and I left you with two awesome gospel-centered sermons on my LAST POST, I Thought it would be a good idea to continue on in the two sermon series. We will continue on with Tullian Tchividjian's series on the book of Galatians, just an awesome series for those at The Crossing, and anyone else for that matter,FREE AT LAST-TULLIAN TCHIVIDJIAN SERIES ON GALATIANS:PART FOUR? I SAY "Part Four" because "Part Three" is missing. But I believe, this is the next sermon of the series after "Part Two". Please commit to yourself to listen to it over the next week.

AND NEXT...
I would like to continue on the sermon series "Acts-The Ultimate Mission", on the book of Acts that Bob Glenn is currently preaching at Redeemer Bible Church.EXPANDING THE MISSION: PART TWO He is preaching on the conversion of Saul on the road to Damascus; a person who wanted Christians dead, to the Apostle Paul who whote thirteen chapters of the New Testament. This is absolutely great preaching the Word of God, and reminds us that NO ONE is outside the scope of God's grace.Please, please, Crossing attenders, listen and contrast this Gospel preaching against the preaching that occurs at The Crossing Church.

Hopefully, I'll have some organization in place pertaining to my entire blog the next time I post.

Until then, God Bless, Casey       

No comments:

Post a Comment