Monday, October 10, 2011

POLLS, POLLS, POLLS...

UPDATE:To help me re-evaluate the continuation of my blog, I have asked a series of questions in the polls below. If you are a visitor to this blog, please take the time to hit the polls. There are several.

I plan to continue going through the values of The Crossing church, known as "The Code". I will be addressing one value of The Crossing Code each week, in chronological order. Hopefully I will begin within a couple of weeks. 

Thanks, Casey
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  •   [If you have experienced spiritual abuse at The Crossing or any other church, you can visit the Facebook page, Back Door Ministries Support Group. This group meets every week to help deal with the grief, anger, and wounds that result from spiritual abuse. This is a GREAT group of people and will give you full support and help your healing process regardless of your situation]  


  • Receive a Free gift! Many to choose from. More have just been added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment