Monday, March 12, 2012

NEW BLOG POSTING SCHEDULE TO BEGIN MONDAY MARCH 18TH..


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW!
I didn't realize writing my story would take so long! Things that I needed to address kept popping up. But now that I am finished, I'm going to take a week off (well maybe I'll post a few things) and gear up for the weekly blog posting schedule and start preparing material for the first week.

This is the schedule I plan on following...
  • MONDAYS: GOSPEL GRAB BAG: WHATEVER IS ON MY MIND 
  • TUESDAYS: DISCERNMENT/FALSE GOSPELS/FALSE TEACHERS  
  • WEDNESDAYS: SERMONS THAT PREACH THE GOSPEL
  • THURSDAYS: CRITIQUE OF THE CROSSING CHURCH
  • FRIDAYS: FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GOSPEL
  • SATURDAYS: GUEST BLOG POSTS AND WRITINGS. 
  • SUNDAYS: DAY OFF  
Blessings to all, and if you haven't read my story (look under "LABELS" right side column). I would encourage you to do so, because it is full of both deep Gospel truth and practical application of the Gospel to your specific circumstances. Who knows, maybe my story is available for you to read because the Lord wants to rescue you from spiritual danger. Take care, Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment